EXPLORE THE RICH WATERS
AROUND VENICE, LOUISIANA
Many people come to Venice, LA for offshore fishing in the deep sea waters of the Gulf of Mexico — but there are also plenty of world-class fishing waters a little closer to home, right here in the Delta. Trust us! Our local team here at Louisiana Bluewater Charter Company knows all the best spots for the best local in-shore fishing, and we’re ready to share our secrets with you on a day of fun, sun, and fishing adventures.
IN-SHORE FISHING AT A GLANCE:
- Guided trips out of Venice, LA
- 6-hour excursion from dock to dock
- Typically a more laid-back experience than our off-shore charters
- Perfect for families, children, and new anglers
- Fully-equipped, top of the line 26’ BlackJack, 26' Bluewave and 20’ Bluewave
6 HOURS DOCK TO DOCK
Featuring relatively calm waters, light winds, and plenty of sunshine, our in-shore charter fishing trips are highlighted by relaxing days and consistently good fishing. Families, children, and those who are new to fishing usually find the relaxed dynamic of in-shore fishing much more enjoyable than the intensity of offshore fishing in the Gulf.
Although our day trips in-shore can be less “energetic” than our other charters, you’ll feel the adrenaline kick in as soon as the fish start biting and pulling on that line — and in the Delta, you’ll likely get a lot of bites. We’ll take our 26' Blackjack or 26' Bluewave Bay Boat to wherever the conditions are ripe for that day, promising an experience like no other!
- $1,000 (Max 3 Anglers)
- $400 Due Upon Booking
- Fuel Not Included; Live bait included if applicable.
- Cash – Due Day of Trip
- Card – Due 3 Days Prior to Trip (3.5% Admin Fee Added)
- Tip for the Captain Is Encouraged and Appreciated
Included in the Price:
- Fish Cleaning